Starting on January 1 of each calendar year, every Zone Entertainment employee in good standing may be provided with 1 complimentary team rental from the 3 package options below to be used for personal, non-revenue generating events.
Zone team members may also rent equipment at their discretion at the rate of 50% off of retail for non-staffed products and 25% discount for photo novelty rentals (these requests should be sent to info@ZoneCleveland.com). All team member’s immediate family may book any Zone products for 25% off of retail and these events will be classified as full service events.
- All team member rentals must be submitted at least 7 business days prior to the requested pickup time.
- Complimentary team rentals can not be used for long term rental periods (more than 3 days).
- In order for an Zone team member to rent a piece of equipment, they must be qualified to operate said piece of equipment.
- Within the 3 below packages, if using a complimentary team-member rental, special models and brands of equipment will not be guaranteed.
- This form is only a request and it must be approved based on availability.
- You will be personally responsible for any loss, theft or damage to any equipment in your possession, etc.
- If using Zone delivery service or technicians, standard billable hours will be imposed.
ZONE DOES NOT RENT:
- Laptops / Computers / Hard Drives
- Other High-End/Specialty Items (May require a Zone technician to be hired for term of rental.)
Package 1 - DJ Party:
This package includes: 1 small audio mixer, 2 powered speakers, 4 dance floor lights, and a standard cable pack.
Package 2 – Video Playback:
This package Includes 1 av cart, 1 classroom projector, 1 small powered speaker, 1 pull-down/tripod screen, and a standard cable pack.
Package 3 – Uplighting:
This package includes 24 LED “uplights” and a standard cable pack.